Kaethe

Kaethe

The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books We Shared - Alice Ozma, Jim Brozina I've nothing against a memoir by a recent college graduate, but the thing is, I really wanted to read about the reading aloud. I learned to read pretty early, so I don't remember being read to at all. Now it's one of my favorite things, and I really enjoy reading to my kids more than I would ever have imagined. but while this is about books and life and what have you, there's practically nothing here about the specific daily interaction. We're told that her dad always pre-read the night's sections. I want to know if he ever felt like that robbed him of some of the delight. I want to know what books they just didn't enjoy as read-alouds.So, not a bad book, just not the one I wanted to read.Library copy.