Kaethe

Kaethe

Doctor Who Character Encyclopedia - Jason Loborik, Annabel Gibson, Morey Laing Kind of a tough call. On the one hand, it is useful to be able to look up someone and answer questions. And, it was a pleasant way to pass time. But a number of the entries seemed spoiler-y to me, and the costuming comments seemed odd: why would one draw a box around the observation that a companion's clothes were colorful? Do3esn't that seem like something the full-color photograph would cover? Since I'm not at all up on the first thirty years of the Doctor, it was helpful to learn about the companions and bad guys, and it was fun seeing all the Doctors in a row.Ultimately I'm going to go with a fun thing for a newer fan to flip through, but not a book recommended for anyone desiring depth. Library copy.