Kaethe

Kaethe

Sunday, September 17th

A few updates. If I can manage to update my card I will add it. I find the Kindle Fire to be great for reading, and for looking stuff up, but just too, too annoying for any real work. I need to get a new computer so I can write long pointless reviews again.

All I really need to do is fix some breakfast and finish at least one of these books. Any of them. Everyone else is reading so much and posting great updates, but I'm much too contented on the sofa with the Enos, surrounded by (I counted) seven stacks of books to read. There isn't a dedicated library in this house, and I don't have a fireplace, but ten-year-old me would be ecstatic over all these books. Thank you, 21st century! Now, about the robot house cleaner: let's see some progress.

Square  Called   Book Read Date Read
Vampires
Witches 9/13
Terrifying Women
Gothic
Chilling Children     The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Unmapped Sea started 9/4
Ghost 9/1